Wear: Memorable Missoni

This dress was given to me by my mother. It immediately makes me feel timeless and elegant. It is so light that it is freeing in the best way. There is something about a deep neckline that can be so sexy but yet not overtly so, remaining sophisticated. I applied a current edge with this season's shoe shape: the mule. This ties in with the modern vibe of the print. Completing the ensemble with classic Chanel and a Mac provides necessary nonchalance for an otherwise busy piece. Leaving the dress to be the focus with natural hair and just a dash of make up set me on my way for a beautiful anniversary meal. A dress that I don't wear all the time but every occasion I have done has been memorable. Thank you, Mum, for the Missoni!


This entry was posted on Saturday, 20 September 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Choies

Choies-The latest street fashion